- (1 1/2 Pounds) Bison Flank Steak
- (Sliced) Medium Onion
- (2 Bell Peppers) Bell Peppers
- (1 Tbsp) Olive Oil
- (As Desired for Serving) Tortillas
- (1/4 Cup) Lime Juice
- (2 Tbsp) Olive Oil
- (4 Cloves, Minced) Garlic Cloves
- (2 Tsp) Soy Sauce
- (1 Tsp) Salt
- (1/2 Tsp) Hickory Liquid Smoke
- (1/2 Tsp) Cayenne Pepper
- (1/4 Tsp Freshly Ground) Black Pepper
Combine marinade ingredients of lime juice, olive oil, garlic cloves, soy sauce, salt, hickory liquid smoke, cayenne pepper, black pepper.
Score flank steak on both sides and add to resealable bag with marinade. Refrigerate and marinate 4 to 8 hours.
Remove steak from marinade. Grill over medium heat until cooked to desired doneness, preferably no more than medium. (Cooking time will depend on thickness of steak.) Remove steak from grill and let rest.
Brush onion and peppers with olive oil and grill on all sides until lightly charred. Cool, then cut across steak against the grain. Serve steak, peppers and onions on tortillas with desired toppings