- (1 Pound) Bison Ground
- (2 Cups) Medium Pasta Noodles
- (2 Cups) Small Pasta Noodles
- (1 Cup of ham cut into bite sized strips) Pork Bone-In Ham- Smoked
- (32 oz Jar) Spaghetti Sauce
- (1 Medium Pepper) Medium Pepper
- (Chopped) 1 Medium Tomato
- (4 1/2 oz can sliced and drained) Mushrooms
- (1/2 Cup Sliced) Black Olives
- (1 Cup Shredded) Mozarella Cheese
- (1 Cup Shredded) Cheddar Cheese
1: Cook pasta noodles according to package directions.
2: Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook ground bison until no longer pink.
3: In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, cooked beef, Canadian bacon or ham, spaghetti sauce, green pepper, mushrooms, olives, mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese.
4: Spread into a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, covered, in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until heated through.