- (1 Pound thinly sliced against the grain) Bison Sirloin Steak
- (2 Tsp) Olive Oil
- (1 Small Onion Chopped) Small Onion
- (1/2 Tsp) Montreal Steak Seasoning
- (2 Peppers, chopped) Green Bell Peppers
- (2 Tsp) Worchestershire Sauce
- (2 Tsp) Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- (4 Slices) Provolone Cheese
- (4 Rolls) Hoagie Rolls
Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet – cast iron, if possible – over medium to medium-high heat.
Add sirloin and onion and sprinkle with steak seasoning. Cook, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes or until onions start to turn translucent.
Add bell peppers and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until peppers start to soften.
Reduce heat to medium-low. Add Worcestershire and soy sauce and stir.
Separate meat mixture into four sections. Top each section with 1 slice provolone and let cook until cheese is mostly melted.
Slice rolls and scoop one-fourth of the mixture into each roll.